Not that Long ago I have Seen Jutta Leerdam
in Casa Di Beau on Television.
and in my Channel Dashboard I discovered this Video
that seems to be great to share with you
on our Healthy Lifestyle Blog. Since I read something
about a Daily Workout....,
and since there also is a (Nike) Photoshoot in it
(Showing 3 Special Looks) I now also decided to
place it on our PHOTO-Blog aswell !
(BTW
Funny enough I remember that I actually once shortly
met Beau from Casa Di Beau in person, many, years ago
Looking at Photo Slides on a Light Box....,)
and in my Channel Dashboard I discovered this Video
that seems to be great to share with you
on our Healthy Lifestyle Blog. Since I read something
about a Daily Workout....,
and since there also is a (Nike) Photoshoot in it
(Showing 3 Special Looks) I now also decided to
place it on our PHOTO-Blog aswell !












No comments:
Post a Comment
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Author:
HP van Duuren,
is a Graphical Designer, together with his Sister he has a Graphical Design Studio named: Edelhert Design Studio Simply Click on that link to Have a Look Inside!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Sure To
Simply Click here below to have a look at our
TWITTER-Page that you can FOLLOW to See things like our Great Looking PHOTO Collages, Anouncements etc.
------->>>> Thank for
Your Comments & Replies <<<<-------